Tuesday, February 1, 2011

101

This is my 101st blog post!  I began this blog in October 2009 and it's accomplishing just what I hoped it would.  I can look back over the past year and a half and remember what life was about on days like January 14th, 2010.  Pretty cool.  One thing I didn't expect when I started to blog, was how much I would enjoy it.  This has been a wonderful creative outlet for me and a really cool way to keep a diary of sorts about what's been happening in our lives.  It's connected me to my family and friends and I've even made a few blog friends along the way :).   
In case you're new to the blog, I'll give you a little 101 class (if you will) on what you can expect to read about here.

My husband :)

Our baby, Luke.  Cute cute little Luker

FOOD.  I love to try new recipes and practice my kitchen skills.  You'll see quite a few desserts around here :)

What's happening recently in my life.

What God is teaching me and lots of things I'm learning about.

and of course, lots and lots of silliness.

Thanks for reading and welcome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...