Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GREAT weekend.

We were able to go to Tuscaloosa last weekend to visit great friends and celebrate an engagement of a very sweet couple.  It was one of the best weekends I've had in a while and without boring you with all the details of it, let me just say I am SO grateful for the friendships I was blessed with there.  The short 2 1/2 days felt like a whole week because we packed in so much.  Normally, that kind of thing would exhaust me!  But admittedly, I have been slightly deprived of adult conversation so I was eating up every moment with EVERYONE :).  I hate we didn't take more pictures, but here are a few when we were at UA campus with some great friends.
Bethany and I with the very smiley Luke :)

Our new favorite thing to do..... make a LUKE SANDWICH :) 
Don't let that smushed face fool you.  He likes it too :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend too!
 I'm about to begin another one as soon as my college buds, Sarah and Rachel get here!!!  Can't wait!  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...