Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day Recap {2011}

I made these cute Red Velvet Whoopie pies for Eric.
 He LOVES red velvet cake and I love baking- happy Valentines Day to both of us :)
pic courtesy of Annie's Eats

Another version of the whoopie pies I tried today :) 

I saw this next idea for Eric HERE.  
He a big fan orange crush which of corse tastes better in a glass bottle.

If you can't see that conversation bubble it says, "We've got a crush on you".



I also got to make trips to my Dad's office and my Mom's school to drop off a little Valentines LOVE from Luke and I.  Unfortunately, Luke was sleeping when we finally made it to my Mom's school, so no pics with Nana today.  Next time I'll go to your school first, OK Mom :).


Luke having fun with Papa's office window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...