Thursday, November 11, 2010

{ThAnKfuL}

For a God who draws me closer to Himself and reminds me that in my weakness He is strong.

For a husband who makes me laugh and loves me so well.

For baby Luke.  Every time I look at him, think about him, talk about him a BIG smile comes to my face.

For my family.  I get to move closer to my family.  How cool is that?

For health.  I am so THANKFUL for the health we are experiencing right now.

For our first home.  We are leaving it now and I am THANKFUL for the time we got to spend here and the wonderful memories I will take with me.

For a car that works.  If you ever had a car that didn't work then you know how THANKFUL you would be for a car that does.

For the opportunity to work for Hospice of West Alabama.  I have never enjoyed a job so much in my entire life.  I will miss it so much and I am incredibly THANKFUL for my time there.

For warm white chicken chili in the crock pot.

For my cozy old sweatpants, hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, and Luke's hoodie with bear ears :).

What are you THANKFUL for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a daughter that is thankful.

    Love you, DAD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...