Sunday, November 21, 2010

Question?

What do you do when your cupboards look like this
and you need to bring a dessert to a dinner party?

Answer:
You go to your resourceful blog friends and find an
 easy delicious recipe like this.

I made Eric leave my trusty cupcake pan out of the packed kitchen boxes b/c I knew I would have to bake at least 1 maybe 2 to 10 more times before we left...... aaaand I was right. :)

Here's what you need for Salted Carmel cupcakes-
nothing homemade about this one, but you totally could make most
of it from scratch- if that"s your thang.
1. Bake as cake mix directs
2. Inject with salted carmel     
3. Ice cupcakes with frosting
4. Dip in crushed Skor Bars 
 
Try these Salted Carmel cupcakes if all you have left in your kitchen is a bowl, spatula, cupcake pan, and paper plates.  Or because they are AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, friend. I know what I'm making for the Fire Dept. Christmas party. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...