Sunday, November 14, 2010

{MuSiC tO My eArS}

There is nothing better than a relaxing Friday night with great friends, great food, and some Elvis Presley classics.  Yes that's right.  Most every time we hang out with Kortnie we have a "jam" session.  She sings, Eric sings, I pretend to sing, and we all have a fabulous time.  Friday night was all of that and more.  Every time my ears are graced with Kortnie's gift of music I am reminded of God's goodness.  Not only is Kortnie a fabulous musician, lyricist, and featured on a Grammy nominated album- she is a Cancer survivor.  She inspires me in so many ways, but most of all by her incredible faith in the Lord.  I am so blessed to call her my friend.  We know Kortnie will be a life-long friend and we can't wait to have her over for a Friday night jam session in Nashville.
Luke enjoying his serenade
Dancing to the beat
Eyes locked on Kortnie

check out Kortnie Heying and her amazing voice here

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun for all! what a cool way to start the weekend off right! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...