Thursday, October 28, 2010

Calling all Dolly Parton Fans!

How can you not love that fun-loving full-chested woman? I mean her character Truvy in Steel Magnolias makes all of us northern-born-folk realize- you don't have a true friend until one of them says to you, "Honey, time marches on and eventually you realize
 it is marchin' across your face" 
 I am highlighting Miss Dolly today because my sister-in-law told me about her program called the Imagination Library.   It's an awesome program that will send you 1 free book a month until your child reaches the age of 5.  Go to the website and find 
out if your community participates. 

Now get to the couch, pop in Steel Magnolias, and do as
 Miss Truvy says...
"Smile!  It increases your face value." 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to sign up when Jack was born, but it's not available in Hillsdale County. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...