Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 years and many more....

Long over due update, but I can still say, 'Aaaahhhhh.... Deep breath'.  That was a much needed vacation.  Before I go on, I have to thank my sister Katie and brother-in-law Tim for loving Luke and taking such good care of him while we were away.

Ok let's get down to the FUN that took place whilst on our very southern vacation in 
Savannah Georgia.

Our beautiful Bed and Breakfast



My favorite store in Savannah
 Local tip- Paula Deen is often seen frequenting this shop :0)
Just a few pics from inside the store 
clear chairs = beautiful

Hello beautiful table.  Do you want to live at my house?

Honey tasting with my honey. 
 Did you know there were so many different kinds of honey?

We spent an entire day at the beach at Tybee Island

Miss Paula Deen herself just like I always picture her in my head.  
via google
We went to her restaurant and to be honest.... disappointing :(.  Oh well, that was the only disappointing part of the whole trip.  So we're still smiling Paula.... don't worry.

A midnight Pedi Cab ride, why not?

Just resting in the garden....

Savannah sites.....





Moss covered live oaks.  GORGEOUS!

Last stop, Atlanta.
Anniversary wine and view.
and we couldn't leave without stopping at our favorite store

We got out spending less than 100 bucks.  And that's why we love you, Ikea!

Such a great trip with my sweet husband of 5 years!
Here is to another 5, babe!  
I'm so glad I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...