Monday, March 14, 2011

The Craft Corner.

The trees are blooming here in Nashville and the temps made it to the low 70's!  Alas, our good fortune won't be sticking around for the next few days which means some more indoor time. But, I am going to make the best of it by attempting to make the inside of my house reflect the spring weather that is to come.  Here are two Spring Crafts I will be attempting this week.... exciting I know :).  I'm hoping to use one of these for our entrance area and one for the living room above the fire place.

This fun one is from Martha's Blog.  If Martha says it's cool, it is.


I found this one here.  She will require lots of time, so if Luke doesn't have a good nap it's not happening.  In fact, let's just be honest it's gonna be a while before this beauty is finished... but here's hoping :)
What inspires Spring in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...