Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Goodbye Kayser... *tear*

As most of you know my maiden name is Kayser and I am proudly one of the 4 Kayser girls.  3 of which have traded their beloved Kayser name in for new ones.  And now the 4th daughter has also lost the Kayser name, but has also gained a wonderful new one.
Introducing.....
Mrs. Joy Marie Claybrook!  

Sadly (especially for my dad) none of us are able to carry the Kayser name on. Our family name means so much to all of us and we want to make sure we honor it by loving our husbands well.  

We had a GREAT week in a half in Franklin TN celebrating my baby sister's wedding week.  Joy Marie Kayser is now Joy Marie Claybrook.  Mrs. Scott Claybrook!!!  I can't believe it.  I am so happy for her and her new hubby Scott.  They will be beginning their new lives together in the happening city of Atlanta Georgia.  We are thrilled for them and cannot wait to hear about their honeymoon!  We pray God's abundant blessing over their covenant as we know God will grow them closer together as they draw near to each other and to Him.  Congrats you two!

1 comment:

  1. It is a tear! I just got called "Kayser" at the sidewalk sales, sad to say while I am still in Holland I don't think it will ever die!
    P.S. I would like you to email me some of those wedding photos please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...