Saturday, May 1, 2010

For all you fruit and veggi lovers!

I am happy to announce the beginnings of the "Hoffman Garden." That's right! We've got our own little farm growing right in our postage stamp of a backyard. This has been something Eric and I have been talking about doing for a while and Eric finally just did. Unfortunately, I cannot take any credit for this garden but I am happy to slap my name on it :). Even though Eric did all of the work I know I will be the one cooking and cutting- so it's all relative right? Right. In case you were wondering, we I mean Eric planted the following:
strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberries
green and yellow peppers
yellow squash and zucchini
grape tomatoes and cucumbers

Here are a couple shots of the progress made so far by our cute little plants. By the way, so many analogies about gardening and life so get ready for a GREAT blog post about that. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...