Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day Recap...

My Valentines Weekend started off on Saturday with some beautiful flowers from my awesome hubby and a package in the mail from my parents. Inside the package was a card that made me cry (thank you pregnancy hormones) and the most adorable boy clothes ever! My mom bought me some in almost every size so I could see the growth of the baby over the months. So fun to look at and SOOOO CUTE! Baby clothes are too much fun.

The precious card from my parents
The adorable outfits lined up from smallest to biggest
This one had cute monkey feet on it!

Sunday (Valentines Day) my husband surprised me by fixing a fabulous home cooked meal complete with my favorite dessert- Ben and Jerry's half baked frozen yogurt.

It. was. awesome.


My handsome hubby cooking for me :)
Just waiting to EAT
The gorgeous flowers

It's the little things, isn't it ladies?
One of his very thoughtful and hilarious gifts
I hope your Valentines Day was as relaxing and wonderful as mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...