Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hellooo soup weather

Hello soup weather. I can't believe my surprisingly southern self is saying this in the great state of ALABAMA, but for real, this has been one cold winter for the south and what better way to warm you up then a hot bowl of your favorite soup. My friend Lillian has a fantastic blog called A Bride in Boots and recently shared this wonderful website. I found several receipts to try! Perfect for these chilly days we've been experiencing lately and as Lillian so perfectly put it, CARBOLOAD people... it just feels good! I think my nesting instincts are kicking in or maybe I just feel good enough to cook now- either way I am enjoying this new fervor for the kitchen. I have been looking for a yummy cheesy soup lately and I'm trying this one TONIGHT complete with the bread bowl of course.


... and this one later in the week. Don't you just feel warmer looking at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...