Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Recently I'm...

Cleaning: the kitchen.... constantly

Baking: oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Wearing: my brown and blue scrubs... have I mentioned I love wearing scrubs.

Making: grape chicken salad... yummmmmm!

Looking for: some great nursery ideas

Loving: hot chocolate and a cozy seat on the couch next to my hubby

Watching: Lost, The Bachelor (you know you do too), and whatever Netflix movie comes in the mail

Wishing: I would exercise more

Happy: for my friends who just adopted a baby

Hoping: the Colts win the Super Bowl

Reading: What to Expect When You're Expecting

Thinking: my husband looks great in his purple shirt

Craving: chips and dip

Excited About: finding out what the sex of the baby is next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...