Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The last Monday

Yesterday was the last Monday I will be home with Luker as I am finally going back to work.  I cannot believe it has been 3 months already.  To be honest, my body is still recovering from said child and his entrance into this world.  But I did work out today which was a major accomplishment for this mommy. Also in case you were wondering, I am only working 2 days a week- Mondays and Fridays.  I actually have the perfect set up for this despite the fact that I can never take a long weekend again.  We are beyond blessed to have an awesome nanny one day and my wonderful husband the other day take care of Luke.  Now all I have to do is prepare myself for the actual day I leave for work.  I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry....

I might cry but, as long as I stop before I get to work it will be ok.  It will be OK!....... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...