Monday, December 20, 2010

Hershey Kiss overload!

I have finally started some baking this week after a long hiatus.  Now that we are unpacked it became increasingly necessary for me to bust out the cupcake pan again.  But not for cupcakes :).  Surprised?  You must try this rich and delicious recipe my sister found on the back of the Hershey's Kisses Mint Truffle package.  Have you already found it?  Well it was a welcome surprise to me!  I am bringing them to Michigan for Christmas :).


This is a rich and delicious dessert that will not disappoint.  Eric said it's one of the most favorite things I have ever made!  Wanna make em?  Go buy yourself the Mint Truffle bag- recipe is located on the back. 

Mint truffle kisses... mmm
Mint truffle brownies!  mmmmMMMM!

I also decided to keep going with the kisses theme and bake the time honored peanut butter kisses cookie.  I cannot stop myself from eating them! **notice the gaping hole in the middle**  We better get to Michigan quick.

3 comments:

  1. I made the PB kiss cookies too! And also this year the andes mint brownie bites! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try those mint cookies. Yummy!! How did your cookies come out flat if you used muffin tins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just put the batter and that's how they turn out :). I didn't use cupcake liners just crisco'd the bottom of the cups and put the batter in

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...