Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Luke has arrived!

He's here!!!  

Luke arrived Friday June 25th at 12:09pm weighing 7 lbs even and 19 3/4 inches long.  4 whole days before his due date.

I have so much to update and document this past week but I cannot seem to find any time in between staring at him and feeding him :).  Please stay tuned for our baby story....

See what I mean??  You just cannot help but stare at his adorable little face!

Cute as a button

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and prayers.  We have felt so supported and loved by you all.  God is so good!  We are all doing great and I am thrilled to explore life as a new mom.  

2 comments:

  1. He is beyond beautiful! Remember my advice-nap when he naps (don't do the laundry like I did!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, precious Melissa! He is adorable in every possible way. What a blessing and what a lucky guy to have you and Eric as parents! Enjoy every moment of motherhood, and keep us posted with lots of pictures of Mr. Handsome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...