Friday, February 11, 2011

The way to a Man's heart...

Need some yummy desserts for your sweetie that say, "I Loooove You"?
Check these out...
First up, this gorgeous red velvet cheesecake.  Me-thinks-he-will-likey.

How about the always easy brownie turned into the ever trendy cupcake? 
Nothing says I love you like heart shaped breakfast in bed... 

These remind me of those yummy hostess snacks,
 but much more poignant for Valentines Day, don't you think?

Eggs in a heart-shaped basket = love.
Now these are the way into my heart!  CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE... yes please!
I'm working on a special little Valentines Day treat for my sweet-heart, but I can't reveal it here just yet.  I'll post my G rated sweet treat for my husband after V-day.
Happy making and baking :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...